Data Collection and uses of collected data
- Trippo only collects that information you give to Trippo such as when you create Trippo account.
- Trippo will collect information when you use Trippo services like the information created when you use Trippo services, such as location, usage and device information.
- Trippo will also collect information from third parties who use Trippo services
Personal Information you need to provide our service
- Create or edit your account with Trippo may required First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Phone number, Sex, National ID Card, Driving License and Photo.
- You need to submit information about vehicle like vehicle registration paper, Insurance paper.
- You need to help Trippo to locate your address
Created information when you use Trippo service
Depending on the Trippo services that you use, and your app settings or device permissions, Trippo may collect your precise or approximate location information as determined through data such as GPS, IP address and WiFi.
- If you are a Trippo driver, Trippocollects location information when the Trippo app is running in the foreground or background of your device.
- If you are rider, Trippocollects location information when the Trippo app is running in the foreground or background of your device.
Payment or Transaction information
Our only payment system is cash and we can reserve it as payment history or trip history. This information also affects if someone used your promo code. Another thing is – you can also see this history when you want.
We may collect information about the devices you use to access our services, including the hardware models, operating systems and versions, software, file names and versions, preferred languages, unique device identifiers, advertising identifiers, serial numbers, device motion information, and mobile network information.
Trippomay collect server logs, which include information like device IP address, access dates and times, app features when you logged in with Trippo app
After confirming a ride if you message/call driver or customer then Trippo may collect that information
How we use collected information
Trippo collects this information for different purposes like marketing purposes, legal purposes, Customer support and so on. Trippo may use your information for the following tasks:
- Providing best customer experience:Trippo may collect your contact information to providing you a best customer experience.
- Providing services:Trippo may also use your information to give best services like ride, delivery and so on.
- Safety:Trippo will use your information for safety. Like if you face any problem by a customer or driver then the collected data will use for legal action.
- Development:Trippo will also use your data for further development.
- Communications with Trippo:Trippo also use collected data to communicate with the customers.
- Legal:Trippo will also use the collected data for investigate any dispute.
Cookies is small file containing text that re stored on your browser or device by websites, apps, online media, and advertisements.
Trippowill share or disclosure for some features of our services and the rest of the information will have shared upon your request. Trippo will share your information in the following ways:
- If you are a Trippo customer then we have to share your Name, Phone number, reviews, pickup location and destination to the Trippo driver’s.
- If you are Trippo Driver then we have to share your Name, Phone number, reviews and so on with customer.
- Trippo can share your information upon your request.
- With the general public Trippo can share some information publically if you post content to Trippo blog, Facebook page, YouTube channel and other source.
- Trippo can share your information for legal reasons or in the event of a dispute with the law enforcement officials, government authorities, or other third parties.
Trippo will also can share information without the listed but you must be notified for that.
Retention or deletion information
If you sign up with our services and start using our services, then we will start keeping your information but you don’t use our services then we don’t keep your information. Like you singed up with us but you didn’t use our service then we will remove your information.
What you can manage with the app
- You can manage privacy settings with your app, with this setting you can set or update your location and contacts, and their preferences for receiving mobile notifications from
- With profile setting you can update your Name, Phone Number, Picture and so on.
- You can manage device permission - Most mobile platforms (iOS, Android, etc.) have defined certain types of device data that apps cannot access without your consent. And these platforms have different permission systems for obtaining your consent. The iOS platform will alert you the first time the Trippo app wants permission to access certain types of data and will let you consent (or not consent) to that request. Android devices will notify you of the permissions that the Trippo app seeks before you first use the app, and your use of the app constitutes your consent.
- You can see trip history any-time you want.